Adam Hill – Qualifications and Experience
In brief, Adam has a deep understanding about business, taxation, investments, loans, insurances and superannuation. In the past, Adam has established accounting firms; employed and supervised 50 staff and he has been involved in advising, buying and selling businesses. Also, Adam has accepted court appointments in certain situations to help individuals manage their financial affairs. Adam has held key positions on Tax Office Advisor Groups for many years where he has represented the Institute of Public Practising Accountants to the ATO in relation to the future of the tax profession and superannuation.
- 25 years experience in the tax profession
- Public Practising Accountant
- Chartered Tax Adviser (FCTA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Fellow of Institute of Public Practising Accountants (FIPA)
- Fellow National Tax & Accountants Association (FNTAA)
- Qualified Financial Planner
- Qualified Mortgage Broker
- Justice of the Peace
- SMSF Auditor
- Member of Mortgage Finance Association of Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma of Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- In summary, your financial affairs are in safe hands when you are represented by Adam Hill and his dedicated team of support staff and internal and external specialised service representatives.
One office, one main advisor, multiple specialised services.